Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Okay the time just feels like its really dragging!

My son was born at 36 weeks and I am now 36 weeks!

Hopefully baby just stays in there a while longer..but not too long!!

Im so tired and really cant wait to go on maternity leave which is only the end of the month, I know its around the corner but feels like it still so far away, I cant concentrate on my work and seemed to have really lost interest, I suppose thats normal now cos all thats on your mind is having your baby!
Im not sure whether its because its my third time around but I dont remember feeling this way with my other 2 children, I had so much energy and felt absolutely fine until the day they were born but this time around I feel miserable!, Just want it over and done with now, the waiting is driving me crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment