Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby girl on the way...

Well, Im 35 weeks pregnant today with a baby girl and baby now weighs 2.8kg's.
Im really exhausted now and cant wait to have this baby, I have 2 other children, My daughter, Cailyn is 8 years old and my son, Brayden is 4 years old, My daughter was born at 37 weeks and my son was born at 36 weeks and doctor says there's a good possibility that this one could come early too so we just have to wait and see, He wants to see me in 2 weeks again but says if anything happens before then, I know what to do.., This is my third.. Another girl :) Im really excited but at the same time really anxious, wandering if Im going to be able to cope with 3, Im sure everything will be fine though and think its probably normal to start feeling anxious and worrying at this point in the pregnancy. I just cant wait to have this baby..Im so tired now and it feels like Ive been pregnant forever...Im still working, Going on maternity leave from the 30th June 2009 and one day at work feels like a week.
I suppose there are lots of ladies that feel this way at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment